07/12/2014 12:00 PM
We have several upcoming new features for CC-Assist.NET I want to share with you in advance. Below is a sneak peak at the list of items you have to look forward to soon.
Updates scheduled for release at the end of this month
CC-Assist.NET Web Page Updates
• Improved Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Web page addresses that use the Chamber subdomain “cca.yourdomain.org” and are easily readable (E.g. Your online directory search page address will be http://cca.yourdomain.org/businesssearch.aspx.)
• A dedicated online profile page provided for each member (not sure what you mean for this….how will this differ from the current member listing)
• A directory of Reps which includes social networking links, bios and images
• Unlimited number of subdirectories possible using Member and Rep Groups. (E.g. Directories for Boards, Committees, Sponsors, Alumni, etc.)
• Customizable appearance of navigation and search controls
• Custom summaries displayed at the top of business category listings and subdirectories
• Traffic to online Event pages monitored and viewable via standard reports
CC-Assist.NET Output Updates
• Members-only login information added to printed and e mailed invoices for easier online payments What if we don’t use Members Only, or can we figure out a way to make this work for us.
• Both specified and unspecified Attendees able to be included in Event Attendee outputs (E.g. spreadsheets, nametags, etc.) (not sure what this means)
• Event confirmation e-mails provided for registrants manually entered by Chamber staff