All American Hospice LLC
When you choose All American Hospice:
- A nurse visits regularly to check on the patient and teach the family how to manage the patient’s care between visits.
- A home health aide provides personal care.
- A medical social worker helps with caregiving and planning and offers emotional support to the whole family.
- A chaplain is available for spiritual support for the patient and family.
- A trained volunteer can help with more practical needs, such as transportation, errands, and companionship.
- Grief support staff and volunteers provide group and individual support for families for 13 months after the patient’s death
332 Bustleton Pike Suite 101
Feasterville-Trevose, PA 19053